Live Coaching Call 01.11.2023
Amanda coached on the following:
- (02:26) – I feel like I’m riding a wave of grief right now and it has me thinking about what postpartum will look like with Kelli being here. Ive wondered whether or not it will be too much of a vulnerable time to have someone new around. I’ve never spent anytime with her outside of the short time after my moms funeral. We talk and text but haven’t spent physical time together. I don’t know what to do. What kind of conversation I could have? Anything I can do to prepare before she gets here, etc.
- (11:54) – There seems to be a paradox in my mind when it comes to living up to my integrity vs growth. In order to grow we have to be pushed out of our comfort zones, which to me means there is an element of not wanting to do that thing, and thus seems to go against our integrity. How do we reconcile the two? Or is this all about being mindful of our emotions and feelings during the process, really understanding what our motivations are?
- (24:55) – A woman in my ward did something and I have a lot of anger towards her that I want to get rid of.
- (39:00) – There was a betrayal in my marriage a week ago. How do I learn to trust him again. I feel like if I let go then the betrayal meant nothing.
- (52:52) – How do I make my sex life more exciting and fun without crossing boundaries?