Q&A Call 04.26.2022
Amanda coached on the following:
- (04:35) – How do you work through with a blended family not being a momma bear? When my husband gets after my kids and not wanting to defend them.
- (08:09) – Whenever I have a disagreement with my spouse, I sit and stew and start thinking of all the things I don’t like about him. That’s not how I want to show up but it’s a hard cycle to break.
- (10:00) – My husband sent me texts with sexual innuendos yesterday but they made me feel awkward and uncomfortable. I’d like to be able to have sexual texts but we haven’t ever texted like that with each other. I just feel like I don’t want to text with him like that because when I see the texts it just makes me uncomfortable. What can I do about this? I think it has to do with my view of him.
- (11:44) – Where can I learn more about stages of awareness?
- (12:40) – He seems insecure and unsure about what he should send so he just sends random innuendos that aren’t sexy to me