All of these resources are ones I personally use. Please seek out medical advice if needed and use your own personal judgment if they are going to work for you.
If you want to spice things up in the bedroom, but you don’t know where to start, here are some apps I like. All of these apps are on iOS, but there are probably similar ones on Android.
- iPassion – has some fun question and answer games.
- Gottman Card Decks – has all sorts of questions to ask each other and ideas for new things
- Disckreet – is a private messaging app where you and your spouse can send messages, pictures, and videos, and they won’t get uploaded to the cloud or be available on other devices. It takes a special password to get in.
- Spicer – is a fun app where they give you suggestions for new things to try with your partner, and you can yes, no, or maybe. If your spouse matches what you say, then you get to see the answers and make a list of things you want to try. Some ideas are probably too far fetched for most LDS couples, but lots of ideas to stretch your mind.
- Itimately Us App – is pretty robust and comes from a Christian perspective, so nothing too crazy. It’s got conversation starters, intimacy games, daily challenges, Sexploration list, intimacy bucket list, and dozens of articles from sex experts, and much more! This app is also available on Android.
For more information, listen to Episode 88
Mentionables – I love this company. All of their images are model-free so you aren’t comparing your body to the model’s. It’s also safe for husband to shop as well! Sizes XS-3X. The lingerie is beautiful and comfortable enough to sleep in.
Vibrators & Toys
G-Spot Vibrator – a low entry vibrator that is inexpensive and packs a punch. A great one to start with.
Wand Vibrator – Another great one to start with.
Clitoral Vibrator – This one doesn’t vibrate as much as it uses air suction. It’s a different feel, tends not to desensitize as much.
Kegel Balls – to strengthen your kegel muscles but they can also be very pleasurable (see episode 138 for more info)
Tenga Eggs – a textured silicone eggs for male stimulation
Male Masturbator – Silicone sleeve
Books to get you "In the mood"
These books were all recommended by LDS friends, but you need to draw your own line on what is appropriate for you and what isn’t. I have not read most of these, so read at your own discretion.
Fever: A Ballroom Romance – Box Set 1
Recommended Author: Phillipa Gregory
Proper Romance series, several authors, several time periods (regency, modern, steampunk) nothing explicit, just enough to get you thinking and feeling.
Some links are affiliate links and I make a small commission if you purchase.